Friday, March 19, 2010

Roller Coaster emotions.


Tonight is one of the nights where deep thoughts that were rooted in my mind decided to resurge and reminds me of the ugly truth that reality is slapping me with.

Tonight I feel like, I need more time.
More time to feel the love around me.
More time to enjoy the things I adore.
More time to have a little more fun than usual.
More time to be spontaneous.
More time to be random.
And definitely more time to be happier. :)

The truth is, tonight I feel lonely.
And I feel I need company.
Which most probably would be my faithful pup, Oreo.
Who never complains if I squeeze him a little harder, hug him a little tighter, kiss him a little extra. All he ever shows me is his faithful company which I appreciate.

Aww, sorry Clayton peeps.
I just feel awful tonight.
I dunno why.
Maybe it's my hormones.
Gosh, I need love now.
Like so much love.
Ok, enough of grumble rumbles.
Have a great weekend although most of us will be pretty occupied with the reports and assignments.
Nevertheless, enjoy the days. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think about Redang Trip,nice ppl, nice food, nice beach..
n think about those ppl who r in hunger now..u will be glad with everything u hv..
2mr will be a brand new day!!!Cheers~~Life is too short for sadness!!