Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Sau Tze!!!!!!!!

Hello my 亲爱的 Sau Sau.

This post is to reminisce some of our past experiences together!

So I edited some photos of ours and am gonna post it up here.

I'm gonna make the long story short.

I heart u always as a friend and I hope u would like these photos that I've edited. :)





Didn't know we had so many random shots during lecture. :)


Our night life in Malacca during internship, haha.
U having ur supper as usual, me and my Gem of Life. *hugsss*


Some of the bits n pieces of our life in Malacca. :)


Our very FIRST fish spaaaa!!!


Lab time! :D



Memories in Aussie with the gang.



And who removes make up in the morning? Yong Sau Tze, hahahaha! :p
I miss our Malacca fun times dear.
Hope u like these photos.

PS: I posted the colours accordingly to the rainbow colour and may ur year be filled with colourful moments and happiness all the time!

Each year, your birthday reminds me of you,

And that I really wanna say,

I'm very glad that I knew you,

I hope you enjoy your birthday,

All the pleasures and surprises it has in store for you,

And because I appreciate you as a friend and a sister,

I hope you have many more in the coming year.

Happy 23rd birthday dear,

You are not just a year older but also a year better,

And enjoy your another 365 days trip around the sun!


Love always,
Stella.

Enjoy! :)

No comments: