Friday, March 26, 2010

Keep on Going.

Just wanna wish those who are joining the marathon tomorrow night, all the best and GOOD LUCK! :)

Well, I'm so sorry I didn't get to sign up although u guys notified me earlier. *sorry*

I hope u guys will have a great night tomorrow and enjoy the run.

I know some of u have:
a) knee joint pain
b) dislocated hip

Haha, sorry for laughing but please be careful tomorrow ok? *i mean it*
BE EXTRA CAREFUL.
So, those who are healthy and fine with normal limb movements, please keep an eye on them ok?

Ending this with a nice photo that I hope will put u guys into gear 4 of marathon tomorrow!
Relax and enjoy the night.

Hope to see 4 medals on Monday, ok? :)


Till then, hope u guys will also enjoy the muscle aches for the remaining days after the marathon. ;p

Toodles, love lots and always!
Stella

No comments: