Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pre-Party POST

Hi, it's me again to post some boring stuff. This morning we went to springvale which is the Vietnamese street in Melbourne. It's a place where vegies and meats are really cheap.. It's sooooOO SIEN, buying groceries is the dullest thing in the world.

Back to the topic I'm now preparing to go to browns road and guys I dont think I'll be surviving tomorrow... (anyone who sees this post pls pray for me) Yes, tonight is the steambot night that is so called my birthday celebration party (thanks to those who prepare it but i am thinking they wan to dui lam somebody by alcohols more than celebrating my birthday...)

Just now Stella showed me the shot glass they are going to use to dui lam me... Hmm, and i was thinking that I need to start dui lam them before they do that (like smashing their heads with all the bowls) !! Cant wait to see every1 starts vomiting all the steambot out like what mimi did when we went to clubbing for sautze's bday. (haha, it's going to be really interesting to see the sisa sisa makanan all flooding their house... And i'll just walk away and leave the mess for them to clean up.. hehe)



No comments: