Sunday, March 1, 2009
Fan Loo is hereeee...
Hi guys, I m so sorry for not updating myself for the past 2 weeks... Yeah, i admit that i'm a little bit slow on this kind of computer things and this is actually my first time writing a blog... Woah, how amazing it is.. I dun believe that i m doing this and i bet that u guys who are reading are laughing at me now. For the 20 years i have been living on the Earth, now only i know how to write a blog.. At least i've made a big step out of my small well.. (I feel like i m like a frog in a well)
Life in Clayton is actually nothing much difference from m'sia but more fun.. Especially with some siao lang at here. Basically we go to club and drink all the time.. so people who dun think that they can drink should think twice when they are planning to come to AUSTRALIA... Junyan, i m not talking about u ok?
So this is going to be my 1st blog and i cant wait to end it now cause i m so exhausted. After the 2 days (it's actually 1 and a half day) in the city and clubbing until 2am... I feel like i m going to die soon..No photos for u guys cause i brought the wrong cable to here and i cant transfer the photos in my camera to my pc... TOO BAD! I'm working on it... Tomorrow is the 1st day of the semester so wish everyone no matter u r in Malaysia or Australia has a good day tomorrow.. See you guys around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment