Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You! :)

Right before i hit my bed tonight.

I would love to thank my three lovely buddies who accompanied me for my "Dragon-Wagon" movie earlier and it was indeed awesomely adorable and cute for me! :D

I was basically grinning from ear to ear by then when I saw the movie starts at 4.30 pm and we arrived at the ticket counter by 4.20 pm. :)))))))))

Thank u my dearest 亲爱的 Yong Sau Tze! :)

Always there when I needed a pair of ears and love u heaps!

Thank u too my dearest cute cute adorable Teoh Min Yi! :)

Always there strong and steady for me to spill my problems! Love u heaps too!

Thank u Ivan the pinky promise! :)

Always there with the shoulders for me! I'd love u too if u were a girl! Haha! Otherwise I'd be sending mixed signals so thank u instead. ;)

For accompanying me to watch the show I've been dying to watch.

And YOU YOU YOU will always have my back when u need me.

Hehe, much love!!

Shorty signing off.

No comments: