Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yap Yap Yap, long wordy post ahead!

Ok, i was pressured to blog about something!

Cause someone is really hungry and frustrated now because it is raining, and she couldn't go for her dinner in Orange. :p

Hehe, well.
Nobody seem to elaborate much on Redang.

I'll do a little bit of talking here since photos were posted up by our hardworking Victoria a.k.a Sau 亲爱的. :)

Redang was pretty fun actually, minus all my crappy moments.

We girls (Meme, Sau, me myself) overnight in Ant's house and Fan Loo tagged along because it was easier for him to follow us. We were pretty excited, sleeping at 2am in the morning and waking up by 4am in the morning to catch the bus to the airport. Talking about everything u can imagine off, showing off our swimsuit pieces to each other, talking about cups, and all sort of girly things that u will never imagine popping out from our mouth
. *giggles*

Upon reaching the airport, Yee Her dear's mom called Ivan and told us, her daughter forgotten to bring her hp along. And we got worried about her whereabouts and stuffs, but i figured out she'd be waiting at the waiting lounge. So after breakfast, we headed to search for Yh and boarded the plane. The journey took about 10 minutes or so, at least that's what i felt. With our presence, time never pass slowly! *omg, this is getting a little too boring* -fast forward-

Basically, I just wanna thank those who stood by me when I was on the island pretty lost for the night. What happened in the island, stays on the island ok? ;)

U know who YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU are, for guiding me along the STRAIGHT path i wanted to take. For helping me when i was falling and at the steepest moments. Thanks dearies, every single one of u made my night. :)

And big thank u to my dearest Miss Snoopy, I know how much u did and I don't know how to thank u enough. Thanks for being there everytime. And those who lent me their shoulders, thank you YOU too! ;)

Alright, I am running out of words and this post is too wordy at the moment.

Got to run, this week's gonna be crappily exhausting again as I can predict.

Toodles, and I guess u can figure out who wrote this.


Shorty, signing off with love! :) ♥

No comments: