Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things that i miss!!!

After the post from emo ST~~Here I am!!!
so hot so hot,I am so hot de meme =)

I miss everything there too~~~
I miss glen waverley (milk tea, tofu restaurant,dumpling etc)
I miss box hill ( the booth)
I miss the time we spend on the bus~~
I miss the time we shop for groceries~~
I miss my jacket =(
I miss my long sleeve shirt~~
I miss Hong kong shop@@I miss coles,safeway~~~
I miss the time when Ivan printed the notes and pass to us~~
I miss meeting point coffee~~
I miss the breakfast that we used to eat!!(ham,cheese,lettuce,bread,hashbrown)
I miss 5 browns road dining table,where we crap crap after dinner~~
I miss every single outing we spent together!!!!!!
I miss sharkfin house dim sum~~~
I miss the cold weather so much!!!!!!!!!
I miss the time we steambboat together to celebrate fanloo bday~~
I miss the time we spent in Chaddy~~(testing and ki hiao!!^^)
I miss the music,dance,club that we celebrated sautze bday~~(although for some it was a bad memory....)
I miss the campus!!!!

No comments: