Hello world.
I know I know, this blog is pretty dead and so I am here to inject a heartbeat. We are SO sorry for making blank promises for not posting up our Great Ocean Road trip months ago lol. Let’s put the blame on the bitchy internet connection^^ And wonder why there is no photos of the trip? Because it’s abundant! 10 gigabytes man! And none of pictures are redundant. How to choose? Hahah
Well, today marks the end of semester 1 of uni and Swot Vac is kicking start. I realized we haven’t taken much photos of the campus haha. But trust me, Clayton campus is very Very BIG. There are gardens, field, tennis courts, 2 huge libraries etc etc. just one of their libraries is enough to fight down the one in msia campus lol. And love to see people sitting on the grass appreciating sunlight while having their meals. And we did it too! And there is variety of food u can choose from. Sushi rolls, joe's pizza, peri peri chicken, apple cake etc in meeting point, mango smoothie in the Den 2 and Vienna chocolate in the Den. Of course there are many more, I just mention the food I love :P Oops! Did I mention that I (we) have grown 'more meat' already?? haha
Exam’s in less than 2 weeks time :O Our exam timetable sucks big time. We have MIC paper 1 on 22nd, BCH on 23rd, MIC paper 24th and PHY paper 2 on 26th. That’s going to be a super hardcore week. And what’s worse? I still don’t have the ohm to do revision and that’s how you see me blogging now. I lead a pretty mess up life too recently. Sleep at 4 in the morning, wake up at 12 noon and still feeling sleepy, wth. And and, Sau Tze is the same species as me haha. Then I have been watching a series of animation at intervals of my study haha I can’t resist distraction siiiiiiigh. Hate it. But I still love you, Stella (:
Fyi, there will be another trip around Queensland and Sydney soon after our exams, can’t wait! And speaking of which, most of the things are not settled yet i.e. accomo and transport and activities BUT for sure, 10.5 days of travelling is going to be fun (: Then right after the ‘ultimate tour’ we will be on the jet plane back home. Just the thought of the packed schedule makes me feel that everything is so fast paced. We would have to start packing already, selling textbooks and household utensils for second hand and stuff. We have so little time left and my bank account is shrinking as well =x
Guess I’ve blogged too much. Back to PHY, craaaaaaaaaaaaap!
No comments:
Post a Comment